Longview Advisors is a comprehensive, fee-only financial planning firm based in Newton, Kansas, and serves clients in the greater Wichita area and throughout the United States. As CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERS™ and members of The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) and the Alliance of Comprehensive Planners (ACP) - the country’s leading professional associations of fee-only financial advisors - we uphold the highest professional, fiduciary, and ethical standards in the financial planning industry.
Our mission is to serve as your trusted advisor by providing objective, transparent, and holistic financial planning solutions so that you can reach your goals and have peace of mind.
Comprehensive. We believe that a true financial plan pays attention to all aspects of your financial life. We strive to integrate the different pieces of your financial situation - retirement, taxes, investments, real estate, insurance, estate planning, philanthropy - into a unified plan. Please see the list of topics covered in our Wealth Management Retainer.
Fee-Only. As fee-only financial advisors, we sell no products and receive no commissions. Instead, we are paid a flat fee for the advice and value we add. Knowing this, you can be confident that our recommendations are truly for your benefit - not ours. Because we are independent, we offer our clients access to a greater diversity of products and strategies and are often able to significantly reduce the underlying fees and expenses of our clients' investments and insurance.
Our Fee-Only Advantage:
- Fees are not based on "assets under management". This means that 1) we have no incentive to consolidate assets unless it's truly in your best interest and 2) we can advise people who may not have a substantial investment portfolio but have planning needs, high income, real estate, or other non-traditional assets.
- We deliver tailored financial plans and investment advice - not "cookie cutter" recommendations.
- We believe that a true financial plan pays attention to all aspects of your financial life. We work with you to optimize the different pieces of your financial situation - retirement, taxes, investments, real estate, insurance, estate planning, philanthropy - and integrate them into a unified plan.
- Access to lower-cost institutional investment options.
- Transparency: no product sales, no commissions, no hidden compensation.
Curious to learn more about what "fee-only" means and why it matters? Learn more here!